What You Need to Know About
The Starbucks Card - Philippines
The Starbucks Card is finally here in the Philippines! But really, what is this all about?
A Starbucks Card is a convenient way to pay for your purchases at Starbucks, which makes it a great gift. And with a registered Starbucks Card, you can earn My Starbucks Rewards for your frequent visits. The Starbucks Card is a stored value card that you can use at our stores to buy anything from coffee to pastries or tumblers.
Here’s how My Starbucks Rewards works: earn Stars by paying with a registered Starbucks Card. They will treat you to your favorites on the house: free drinks, free food and more.
How To Earn Stars
Keep earning Stars by using your registered Starbucks Card at participating Starbucks Branches. As you collect Stars, you move up to bigger benefits. There are three reward types.
Get a little extra birthday love with a free drink or food reward on your big day. How?
To qualify you must join My Starbucks Rewards at least 30 days before your birthday. They will send you an email a few days before your birthday reminding you of your reward. Just go to a participating Starbucks, tell the barista you have a free reward, then swipe your Card. It’s that easy! Just be sure to redeem your reward before it expires!
20 Things You Need To Know
About Starbucks Card
- You can get this for FREE, just preload it with a Php 300 at the cashier and they will give you the loaded Starbucks Reward Card.
- Minimum load of Php 300 to get the card for free, then Php100 for minimum load and up to Php 10,000 load ONLY.
- You can register your card account number to their website in order to protect your balance and also the birthdate is important for the registration – register it at www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Cards can be used in all Starbucks branches in the Philippines ONLY (210 branches).
- Rewards can be redeemed within 60 days – it will expire after 60 days if not claimed / while STARS reward will expire in 15 months in a year of purchase.
- More card designs coming soon – every season and every special theme designs.
- If card is lost, you can go to your registered account at Starbucks website, deactivate the card and you can transform all your Starbucks funds to a new Starbucks Reward card.
- Starbucks funds in the card are not refundable - can't be withdrawn to cash.
- Loading up funds to card can be done via the Starbucks cashier – pay via cash, debit or credit card
- Starbucks GC are not allowed to load in the card
- Starbucks card can be used for purchasing all items in Starbucks store.
- Instead of using your wallet, you can use your electronic money inside the card – just make sure you load it up.
- The card is as good as cash, you can buy anything from it in any Starbucks branches.
- Reloading of funds via online is not yet available – but it will be in the future. - Yay!
- From Aug 7-9, 2013, if you load a Php 1,500 to your card, you can get an additional Php 300 reward to your card
- Card with loads will not expire.
- If card is zero balance for straight 3 years – it will expire.
- Funds can be transferred to another account - just use the Starbucks website for transfer mechanics.
- The more you visit, the more surprises and rewards you can get in the next coming phase.
- For more details visit www.starbucks.ph/card or Facebook.com/StarbucksPhilippines.
For live update on this blog do follow me on: